Just wanted to give a special thank-you to Michaela at Vegan Life for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Definitely check her blog out:)
What is a Liebster? The meaning: “Liebster” is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. ummd… I’ll take it! haha
1. Add the award icon to your blog!
2. Link to your nominator to say thank you.
3. Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, & create 11 questions for your nominations to answer.
5. Choose 11 up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, go to their blog, and tell them about the award.
11 Facts about myself:
1. I am Canadian ❤
2. I love to travel and am currently travelling through Australia 🙂
3. I went to school for Marketing but my true passion is health and fitness
4. My older sister is about to have her first baby! I am going to be an Auntie!!!!!
5. I’m a shopaholic.. what girl isn’t?
6. I believe in Karma
7. My favorite color is turquoise
8. I ski but would love to try snow boarding when I get back to Canada
9. My favourite food is anything Thai!
10. I love to paint but haven’t in a long time- need to get back into it
11. I love to blog about healthy foods, products and remedies- it’s my passion
Answers for Yoga Life:
1. Yoga or Pilates? Yoga!
2. Book or movie? Normally movies but while travelling I love my Kobo e-reader so books!
3. Gingerbread or peppermint? Peppermint chocolate yum!
4. Ocean or lake? Ocean- sea salt is amazing for your skin 🙂
5. Run or Bike? Run
6. Acai or gogi berries? gogi berries- love them in my smoothies and oatmeal
7. Scuba dive or Sky dive? I would probably try sky diving
8. Morning or evening? love my mornings
9. Ski or surf? I’m a Canadian so Skiing but I have tried surfing in Australia
10. Australia or Europe? Both! I love to travel
11. Seashells or Seahorses? seahorses because their unique and hard to find
Questions for my nominees:
1. Peanut or Almond butter?
2. Smoothies or Juices?
3. Summer or Fall?
4. Pet Peeve?
5. Pinterest or Instagram?
6. Sweet or Salty?
7. Fruits or Veggies?
8. Weights or Cardio?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. Australia or Asia?
11. Yoga or kickboxing?
Nominees: (I chose 12 hehe)
Looking forward to everyone’s replies! Please comment back with a link to your post so it can be easily found for others to read:)
Your HealthNut ❤
- Liebster Award (lovelaughbelight.com)
- 11 Questions + a Liebster Award (thefakeparisienne.wordpress.com)